• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

November - Walsall to Bath and back. Where would you stop off and setup the scope? (1 Viewer)

PaulAshton

I'm down Bath for a weekend break with the missus in November and I reckon I can get about 3 hours birding in before we head back home, or on the route home.

Walsall to Bath and back again. Where would you stop off and pull the scope out of the boot?

:bounce:

Hi Paul

How much time do you have on your travels?

Going south of Birmingham.

1. Upton Warren
2. Old & New workings at Grimley
3. Bredons Hardwick & Gwen Finch reserves, near Tewksbury
4. Severn Flood plain levels just south of Gloucester (I am at work and have forgotten the name-I will add it when I get home tonight.
5. Frampton on Severn
6. Slimbridge
7. Cotswold Water Park
8. Severn Beach

There are possibly quite a few more than will come to mind once I have typed this but I think that there is more than a days worth there for you to be going on with.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back