• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

problem with notification of duplicate post (1 Viewer)

eddy the eagle

Every time for the past few days I have posted on Birdforum a notice appears that this is a duplicate post.When I try to back page it appears again and again and then suddenly disappears.Anyone with knowledge as to why?....Eddy

I believe that Admin have looked at this can can find no reason associated with the site. It doesn't appear to be happening to anyone else.

Have you got another computer you can try posting on to see if it is a problem particular to your current computer.

.... or maybe your browser Eddy. Can you try a different one?

Thanks for that I do not have another computer but I will try another browser it´s not a major problem but one of those small annoying ones.....Eddy

Deleting the other browser, completely removing the folders it sat in (and other folders with its data), and reinstalling may lead to you being able to use the previous browser again.

Niels

You could try a simple re-install without any additional removal, it might do the trick

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back