• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help (1 Viewer)

Hi Lihu,

The website should have prompted you to download quicktime - if you were unable to download it from the website, I fear it probably means your computer is not capable of running quicktime, and it still wouldn't work even if someone sent it to you

Michael

Oh, Michael,

thank you. I can install a piratic quicktime in my PC. It can only show the Video online, but can't download it to local.

If somebody can download them, please do and send them to me.
thanks.
Lihu

Lihu,

Please note the following line from the terms and conditions of that site:
"The video clips may not be passed on to any other person, or distributed in any way."

You do not need a pirated version of QuickTime - you can download a free version of the player and this will play these videos. I should know - this is what I have.

The downloading has nothing to do with QuickTime - that programme is simply the means to play it once it has downloaded.

Most of the clips require a subscription to be paid before being able to download them, but I have checked and the Kestrel ones you want should be free to download. There may be a problem with some of the clips on the site and that is why it will not download.

Try getting QuickTime on your computer first. go here to download the free player:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back