• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

PS elements 10 (1 Viewer)

john-henry

Does anyone know if this has a custom install feature whereby I can install just the editing part without the organiser, I've tried the Adobe 30 day trial and found the Edit side of it OK but the Organiser is a shambles.

Yes John,custom install on earlier versions did.Also given the option to remove if is installed.Handy to have for some folks,takes up quite a bit of space on hard-drive.For me,always end up with "umpteen" copies of one image,removing organizer was only "off" button I could find.

Yes John,custom install on earlier versions did.Also given the option to remove if is installed.Handy to have for some folks,takes up quite a bit of space on hard-drive.For me,always end up with "umpteen" copies of one image,removing organizer was only "off" button I could find.

Many thanks Bill

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back