• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Saying Hello (1 Viewer)

Robbie

Hello everybody,

I have just joined birdforum tonight,i live in lincolnshire and i have had my first new garden tick of this winter when i saw two whooper swans fly over back garden today.i think that puts my list at about 90 to date.

ROBBIE.

Hi Robbie,

That's pretty good going :t:

On behalf of Admin and the Moderators I'd like to welcome you to Bird Forum.

I hope that you like the site. We have a friendly bunch of people from all around the world who share a common interest in birding.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Please feel free to join in any of the forum threads that interest you.

See you around.

Hi Robbie and a warm welcome to Bird Forum. Congratulations on your garden tick as well. It's always neat finding a new bird in your garden.

KCFoggin said:
Hi Robbie and a warm welcome to Bird Forum. Congratulations on your garden tick as well. It's always neat finding a new bird in your garden.

hi there,thanks for the reply speak again soon.
robbie.

Robbie said:
hi there,thanks for the reply speak again soon.
robbie.
hello again can you reply to this and let me know if you recieved this email i am not sure what i am doing yet.

ROBBIE.

Dave B Smith said:
Robbie,
Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do!
HELLO DAVE
Thanks for the reply, nice to be in touch with someone from so far away, i am fairly new to computors but have been birding for about 30 years, tell me what types of bird do you se in your garden it would be very interesting to hear from you again

ROBBIE.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back