• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lightweight wellies (1 Viewer)

THE_FERN

Opus Editor
Folks

I would like a really lightweight pair of wellies to take to South America (reason for weight restriction). Over the course of several trips I've come to the conclusion that walking boots simply won't cut it and have ended up buying wellies out there each time. I'm aware of the festival ones (Hunters) but they cost a fortune. I saw what looked like lightweight ones in Matalan the other day but does anyone know of any others?

Thanks

The_fern

Nora are very good and used a lot in the farming industry, which is a sign they are good value ! very grippy and supple about £30 a pair, you may get sweaty feet in South America however ?

Mark

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back