• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until recently I'd never heard of Zen-Ray, just the stuff that I usually see people use such as Zeiss, Swaro and the like. All out of my league.

I'm sure that's music to Charles' ears.........precisely the kind of result from this exercise that he would have been hoping for :t:
You're now (after a bit of a look into them ;)) likely to be just one of many waiting with bated breath for the new releases....

You weren't at the keyboard all night were you?

Not all night... Just popped on to BF when woken up by my youngest (he's 10 weeks old). Turns out that there are a whole different set of people on he in the middle of the night.

I'm sure that's music to Charles' ears.........precisely the kind of result from this exercise that he would have been hoping for :t:
You're now (after a bit of a look into them ;)) likely to be just one of many waiting with bated breath for the new releases....

I think you're right, this thread is cleanly getting people talking about Zen-Rays

Not all night... Just popped on to BF when woken up by my youngest (he's 10 weeks old). Turns out that there are a whole different set of people on he in the middle of the night.

10 weeks. Congratulations to you and your wife. By 10 weeks I was a Zombie, typing would have been beyond me. It was a long time ago... I got over it;)

I had never heard of them until I joined this forum.

Yup! In the same boat here too....
Noticed the ads when I joined BF, but it was the positive wraps they were getting from the good an' knowledgeable people here about these parts on BF, and the company's willingness to listen and try and improve the breed, that warranted further investigation.

10 weeks. Congratulations to you and your wife. By 10 weeks I was a Zombie, typing would have been beyond me. It was a long time ago... I got over it;)

Thanks - he is a fantastic and thankfully we do get some good night!

See that Charles is considering a random number generator to pick the winner. Sounds sensible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back