• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding Around Hanoi Viatnam (1 Viewer)

jun

Next year I will go to Hanoi and want to know the area of birding. Who can help me to set the program for 1 week and how to rent the car or Birdleader? Thanks

jun said:
Next year I will go to Hanoi and want to know the area of birding. Who can help me to set the program for 1 week and how to rent the car or Birdleader? Thanks
Hi Juno,
A warm welcome to birdforum from all the moderators and admin staff here.
Our 'man in Vietnam' is Hanno and I'm sure he would be ideal for the info that you require, hopefully he will spot your post and answer..but you could find him in the members list and contact him through the birdforum PM system or send him an e-mail.
Regards,
Andy

Hi Jun,

Whilst I am now in the South of Vietnam, I know the area around Hanoi really well, having birded there for a few years. The places to go are Tam Dao, Cuc Phuong and Xuan Thuy (the latter especially in winter). Please e-mail me at [email protected], I will send you extensive information at the end of the week (I am busy the next three days). Also check out the fatbirder site, where I posted an article on birding in Vietnam. Oh, and welcome to Bird Forums.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back