• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Collection of BRITISH BIRDS magazines (1 Viewer)

GilRimes

Hello out there! This is my first post so be gentle!

A friend of mine wishes to clear some shelf space and has 22 complete years of British Birds in 22 hard back covers. These are from 1977 to 1998. He would like a nominal sum for them as he hates the thought of sending them for recycling.

The total weight is about 33 kilos. Collection would be ideal but we could pack parcels with a calculated cost of £25.

The collection is in Cornwall at the moment.

Please help us out!

Hello Gil and welcome to BirdForum from those of us on staff here.

You might have better luck if you post this in the classified section of the forum.

Katy Penland said:
Hi, Gil! Another warm welcome to you from BirdForum!

Good luck with unloading your magazines. :t:

Many thanks for the welcomes!

My wife of my friend has unearthed another volume - for 1999. This would be included in the bundle if anyone would like them! Perhaps £250 for the lot plus P & P?

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back