• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Coral Springs, FL (1 Viewer)

kingk

Hello from Coral Springs, Fl. I am new to birding. I would love ANY advice!! Any clubs to join or not to join in the area. What to buy or not to buy. I currently own a Nikon SLR D50.

Hi kingk and welcome on behalf of the Staff and Moderators

I'm sure you will enjoy it here

D

Hey kingk! Welcome to BF! I am sure you will find lots of good advice here and will enjoy your visits to the forum.

new

Hi

Just doing the rounds welcoming people as I'm ill and have nothing better to do. There's lots of advice in the beginners section of the forum so happy searching.

The only advice I can think of is to occasionally put something back by helping the birds as well as enjoying them. Keep an eye out in case there's anything you can do to help a local habitat spot, species, sign a petition, etc.

All the best and enjoy your birding.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back