• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

SRB Photographic adaptor, Nikon fit. (1 Viewer)

I already have a Kowa 883 body plus TE11-WZ 25-60 zoom, I also have a Nikon D3300 body. Both items perform to my satisfaction independently and I'm now wondering if linking them with an SRB adaptor would be a worthwhile exercise.To date, I've jury-rigged the D3300 body to the 'scope and the results were inconclusive but then the test set up was maybe not ideal.

If anyone has used such a combination, I would be grateful to have their comments both pro and con and also what would be the prime lens equivalent at the 25X end.

My thanks in anticipation.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back