• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Genuine Nikon EN-EL3 Li-ion battery bargain on Ebay. (1 Viewer)

tuftyhill

For all you D70/D100 owners out there, I've just bought TWO Genuine Nikon EN-EL3 Li-ion batteries off Ebay for £15.99 incl p+p and insurance.
I lost my spare while in Cornwall Bank Holiday week and so was just down to one battery.
I ordered them 4th Sept and they arrived today (13th Sept), well packaged and in the original boxes.

Genuine EN-EL3 Nikon Li-ion batteries (2pk) for £15.99http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2X-BRAND-NEW-...ryZ48519QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

He is also selling other batteries for other makes.
I have no connection at all with the seller I just thought it was a bargain that needed to be shared.

Hi Keith,
I didn't really need two spare batteries but at that price I couldn't refuse it. At least if I lose another one I'll still have two !!!

I know what you mean - I hardly need one spare, with the length of time a charge lasts with these things!

Still, for that price it'd be madness not to get in on the offer while it lasts.

The D200 battery has a third contact, to communicate battery status to the camera via a chip within the battery - these batteries don't have that.

D200 batteries are backwards-compatible with the D70, but not the other way round - and besides Cashie, we've concluded that these Ebay batteries are copies, not the real thing...

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back