• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Youtube Live! Camera helps you quickly broadcast images to the world (1 Viewer)

BUE78

Since a wonderful opportunity, I began to broadcast the swallows nesting on my ceiling. During this time, many friends asked me how to transmit the video to Youtube live streaming.
Therefore, I’d like to share some information about the device: "Youtube Live streaming! Camera".

This is my friend’s new product. It is overall nearing completion but only a few factors that are not currently in production. Because I had a live broadcast, I asked my friend for one to try. After a period of trial, I think it is a convenient and excellent product. The reasons as follows.

1. Compact and convenient installation: Compared to outdoor camera, this product is smaller and easy to install.

2. Fast live streaming by using APP: No need to set up from your computer and video transmission. People only use the APP to complete the installation and broadcast the video screen of camera.

3. Weatherproof level of IP66: It is different from the live streaming by using cell phone that users don’t worry about the rain or wind after a long period time of using live streaming. It can 24 hours /7 days without any interruption.

I consider that the best ecological observatory is the backyard of everyone’s home and hope that can share the wonderful ecological pictures.
Taking me as an example, I look forward to acquiring the touched from my swallow baby so I would like to do my best to get the opportunity selling this camera all over the world from my friend’s company. If it has a chance to launch, the price will between $200 to $ 250.
Here I would like to ask if anyone is interested in this product and are willing to buy, if any, please reply here and any comments from you will be highly appreciated.

The real video of product operation:
https://youtu.be/2rA_86LNsxQ

Youtube Live! Camera Spec:
Outdoor/Fixed
Micro SD Slot for Local Storage
Night Vision with IR CUT & IR Range for 10m
1280 x 960P
Fixed Lens 3.6mm / F1.2
H.264 Video Compression
Support Audio Input (Optional)
Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless Connection
Support Ethernet Interface Connection
Waterproof

Attachments

• livecam.JPG
    livecam.JPG
    336.1 KB · Views: 124
  • live1.png
    live1.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 120
  • live2.png
    live2.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 104
  • live3.png
    live3.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back