• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What juv hawk species seen bridge hampton NY (1 Viewer)

karl2jack

Yesterday I took a picture of a juvenile hawk. I searched a variety of books and apps and nothing came up as certain. Best I could come up with is a juvenile Northern Goshawk, but this is uncommon in our area. I have been birding for less than a year --- gots lot to learn ! Any ideas on this bird. I have a photos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 101
Hello karl2jack, and welcome to the forum. I am moving your post to the bird ID forum where it will be seen by more folks. I will also subscribe you to the thread so you will receive an email anytime someone posts to this thread (only this one).
Lisa

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back