• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

screech-owl's bird quiz (1 Viewer)

screech-owl

Test your bird ID skills!

Here is the first one: 5pts.

Attachments

• 520466401_20f90db7ed_m.jpg
    520466401_20f90db7ed_m.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Well you put as many points as you want for you certain bird quiz that your doing. When someone guess wrong i rise the point one point higher each time, You don't need to do that, I'm just giving options.

So what you're saying is that if I say the bird is 5 points. After every guess, I raise it one point. So after the first wrong guess, it becomes 6points?

So what you're saying is that if I say the bird is 5 points. After every guess, I raise it one point. So after the first wrong guess, it becomes 6points?

That's what I do to Corey (I thought of that). But it's just as fine to assign each photo a value in points and award it to the first correct guesser.

Unfortunately I can't guess on these photos since you've already tried them on me. :-O

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back