• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

NOS Energy Drink Bottlecap Feeder Awesome. (1 Viewer)

carjug

Let's See if this Works....
Okay it did! I have a picture of a male hummer at one of these feeders, but it has too many Kilobytes for Bird Forum.

Attachments

• FinalProduct.JPG
    FinalProduct.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
One Nore Picture

Next Picture...
The lids from NOS energy drinks make great Hummingbird feeders. You do need to drill holes for the sugar water to flow through, use a 3/32 inch drill bit and twirl it with your fingers. I like glass bottles. I have made three of these feeders, they are great. Two were from roadside litter, one was a purchased drink.

Attachments

• NosBottle.JPG
    NosBottle.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Foot.JPG
    Foot.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Glass.JPG
    Glass.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back