• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A short one (1 Viewer)

Went on a short walk this morning, didn't see much, walked some hiking trails in a local state park and seen the usual cardinals, crows, and assortment of sparrows and finches. It was a good day, sunny and warm with a slight breeze, Just as we were driving out of the park I spied a barred owl perched in a sapling off the side of the road, naturally I had to try to snap a couple pictures with my meteokre camera. After a few shots he started to get ansy and got ready to take off so my dad let out a couple squeaks that drew his attention and kept him a while longer for a couple more shots and we continued home. The last 5 minutes of the trip was the best, go figure :)

Here are a couple shots of the trip.

Attachments

• Copy of 3-24-07 006.jpg
    Copy of 3-24-07 006.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Copy of 3-24-07 019.jpg
    Copy of 3-24-07 019.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Copy of 3-24-07 024.jpg
    Copy of 3-24-07 024.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Copy of barred owl (1).jpg
    Copy of barred owl (1).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 72
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back