• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hostels in the Hula region (1 Viewer)

Birdbox

staringin2thevoid
Does anyone have first-hand knowledge of hostels or hotels or kibbutz in the Hula region?

I've been thinking of nipping over in November and was considering sleeping in the car to keep costs down but if anyone knows of decent cheap accommodation then go for it.

Thanks in advance.

Ramot Naftali, which is very close to the Hula, has some lovely bed and breakfast accommodation. Simply drive through the barrier and find a B & B. Obviously it makes sense to arrive in the daylight. I've stayed with Albert and Esther several times (sorry I don't know their surnames) and the views from their house are stunning. Breakfast with lots of overhead storks, raptors, hirundines, pelicans, etc. Ramot Naftali, Northern Israel 066941189.

Last edited:
That area has tons of B&Bs, just about every spot on the map has lodging of some sort.
gogalil.org has an English site with lodging information.

Once again the Israel trip got put on the back-burner due mostly to the sale of our house, plus 'other stuff'.

And spring's out of the question because we're off to Texas (and that was planned thinking Israel would have been done already). Doh!

Thanks for the info anyway - it will be acted on one day.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back