• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Good Case For Binoculars? (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

Supporter
Where can you get a good case for binoculars? So many of them come with cheap cases. I mean a nicely padded nylon cordura case with a strap attached. Any ideas. It would be for Nikon Monarchs(8x42mm) and the dimensions would have to be about 6x7x3 inches. Thanks!

Dennis

Dennis,

Lowepro do, or certainly did do a range of binocular cases called the Visio series (see attached). I purchased one last year so they should still be widely available.

Regards,

Attachments

• vis200.jpg
    vis200.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 228
Buster said:
I use the Fieldline soft accessory case that Wal-Mart carries. You can also find them online. They're reasonably priced (actually down right cheap!), well built, nicely padded, water resistant, not too bulky, and the front zippered pouch is great for storing lens cloths, etc. Here's a link (They have two sizes, medium and large):

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/xq/asp/base_no.74459/dept_id./est./qx/product.htm

Thanks for the links and advice on the cases.

Dennis

Thanks for the links and advice on the cases.

Dennis

Thank you for the tip on the Leica Ultravids on Astromart. They should be headed to Utah next week...... :t: I've been wanting to try a pair for a long time, but had never found the right deal, until now.....

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back