• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
.............. All That You Know is Wrong

So, does that mean that all that I do not know is right?

If so, then does that mean that when I do know what I do not know now, it will become wrong?

If all that I do not know is also wrong, and it will still be wrong when I know it, then it looks like I will never know anything, but I aready know that|:d|.

Maybe it means that you only know one thing, and that is the concept of wrongness?

Definitely in need of a Prime HD !

..... If I showed you the way - would you know if it was fair dinkum ?

Chosun :gh:

Bruce H ...... haha :-O Dunno ! :h?: but your conclusion is definitely ?! wrong ;)
You're not meant to apply logic to the sound of one hand clapping ! ...... p-l-e-a-s-e don't run an if-then-else algorithm .......
Microsoft has enough trouble already !! 8-P

Thanks for tryin' to nut it out though :t: Very funny!

Sorry 'bout that folks, teehee, just a lil' somethin' I like to chuck out there every now and Zen
Usual responses run:-
* Who the hey! are you to Tell me that ! (invariably these peeps are wearing a "You! give me low self esteem! T-shirt) |^|
* Most folk just give an involuntary 'pfft' , half smile, and say yeah right .... |>|
* Sometimes a person will pause for half a second, before returning to normal programming
* Very seldom, if folk are close-ish, they'll miss a heart beat or two, and dwell on it a whiles ....|:S|
* Rarely, if someone is well down the track, they'll skip a few heartbeats, think f*** me - what if that's right ?? - And have a palpatation attack .....
most of these folk end up on the right path - eventually .....
* Once in every Mayan calender though (or thereabouts !! teehee), someone will just achieve spontaneous enlightenment :eek!:
It only takes a "click 'o' tha fingers" fraction of a second, but sometimes finding those tricky lil' digits an linin' 'em up can take a lifetime, or two, three, four, or more .......

Disclaimer: beware the claridad!

Gretchen ........ thanks for the thoughts ........ Doc says I'm in perfect health for ....... for a 94 year old !! ........

I'd need a pair of 10x Prime HD's !! to see that far into the future :p (hint, hint, Charles!)

Still having all the king's horses and all the king's men trying to put me back together again ........

(all I can say is) ........ stoopid bl**dy horses !

Last edited:
Chosun - very glad to hear that your still with us! Take care of yourself...

Bluebells are nice. Magnolias just starting to break out here. (But snow predicted for tomorrow :eek!:)

The same here, after basking in temperatures of 20c last week we're due for some of the white stuff tomorrow. Hope the forecasters are wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back