• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking for 'A Guide to the Birds of Wallacea' (1 Viewer)

jurek

Photo-copy or scan of 'A Guide to the Birds of Wallacea', at least plates

Hello,

I am looking for a copy of 'A Guide to the Birds of Wallacea: Sulawesi, the Moluccas and Lesser Sunda Islands, Indonesia'. Brian J. Coates et al. as pdf, scans or any other electronic format for private use.

Last edited:
I very much doubt it will be available, it's a pretty expensive book to buy with relatively few copies about so no preceived demand for an e-copy especially with the publication of Eaton et al?

A

Hello,
I had the same issue on New Guinea few years ago. It turned several participants on the tour photo-copied or scanned the book in the library for themselves. I hope somebody did it for his Wallacea trip and does not need it anymore.

Hello,
I had the same issue on New Guinea few years ago. It turned several participants on the tour photo-copied or scanned the book in the library for themselves. I hope somebody did it for his Wallacea trip and does not need it anymore.

Why do you want scans of this not particularly good book, why not just buy the new field guide?

It was used widely as it was quite simply the only book available but now it's not.

A

Check "The Swede" in Thailand's FaceThing page and see if he has any floating around...?

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back