Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - A window to the world of birds

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Saturday 12th August 2017, 21:52   #1
johnrh

Sightron Sky Blue SII 8x32....again

gosh this is such an interesting and informative forum. I've learned so much on my quest for a new pair of binoculars. one thing I would like to know is has anyone ordered and received a new Sightron Blue Sky SII 8x32 as of late and if so is the QC just as good as in the past years?
Old Saturday 12th August 2017, 21:59   #2
Ratal

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrh View Post
gosh this is such an interesting and informative forum. I've learned so much on my quest for a new pair of binoculars. one thing I would like to know is has anyone ordered and received a new Sightron Blue Sky SII 8x32 as of late and if so is the QC just as good as in the past years?
Yes and yes. The QC has remained absolutely perfect. Cannot be faulted, the binocular, for the money, is an absolute steal.
Old Sunday 13th August 2017, 04:01   #3
johnrh

thanks Ratal for the info!
Old Sunday 13th August 2017, 11:39   #4
Ratal

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrh View Post
thanks Ratal for the info!
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these binoculars. My first pair are still absolutely stellar, and they have been used daily in some seriously disgusting weather conditions and performed as I needed.

Second and third pair are as sharp, and the second pair have been to a war zone and back in my friends kit - and are just a little sand blasted shall we say but optically and mechanically are still exemplary.
Old Sunday 13th August 2017, 18:19   #5
johnrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratal View Post
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these binoculars. My first pair are still absolutely stellar, and they have been used daily in some seriously disgusting weather conditions and performed as I needed.

Second and third pair are as sharp, and the second pair have been to a war zone and back in my friends kit - and are just a little sand blasted shall we say but optically and mechanically are still exemplary.
Howdy Ratal, well I went ahead and ordered a pair and also got a coupon for almost $30 off with a 30 day return policy, so I figured I can't go wrong. thanks again!
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: