• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anyone know if Birdguides are doing a Southern Europe App? (1 Viewer)

James Thomas

Got the Britain and Northern Europe App but I'm off to Turkey next month where it will have limited use. Surely a Mediterranean App is on the cards but when?

Got the Britain and Northern Europe App but I'm off to Turkey next month where it will have limited use. Surely a Mediterranean App is on the cards but when?

James (and others who might be heading to Southern Europe),

You'll be pleased to know that a Southern European app is in preparation.

Cheers,

Stephen

Would the northern app be of much use in Spain? I am not going specifically for birding so would rather not carry a hard-bound bird card but an app would be perfect... but its a little expensive if its not going to give accurate coverage.

Does anyone know if this app ever appeared? I'm struggling to find references to it anywhere other than on Birdforum...

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back