• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

cyberlink power director 13 and you tube (1 Viewer)

hawkwind

I am having a problem with up loading videos to you tube. Up until last week I was uploading to you tube ok and having just finished editing my latest video with power director 13, I started the "produce " part and then selected the online to "you tube" part, it is here where I am having trouble, cyberlink tells me that my google account is not linked to a you tube account but having checked all my settings it is. I hope all this is making some sense ,any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated
Bram

Hi Bram,
How about changing your password at you tube or google or both.
You can still use the same password if you want, I'm just thinking about refreshing their "hand shake" with each other.
Bit of a PITA but it looks as though they don't know each other any more .......
Love your user name Warriors was the 2nd album I bought, I still play their earlier stuff :)

Hi Grahame, Thanks for the suggestion I will give that a try and see what happens!
Great to see another Hawkwind fan!! we followed them around a lot from '69 to '75ish A great live band that never got the credit they deserved.
All the best Bram

Same issue... Any fixes?

I am having the same phenomenon happening with my Cyberlink account as well. I am unable to upload content from PD 11, 12 or 13... Everything was fine until a couple days ago, now I'm getting the same error. I tried changing my google account password, but that hasn't helped.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back