• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Why does Elements2.0 not display photos in numerical order? (1 Viewer)

christineredgate

Winner of the Copeland Wildlife Photographer of th
I don't know whether or not anyone else has this problem,but when images are copied into My Pictures(XP),they are displayed in the order in which they were taken.But when one goes into Adobe to view them they are all over the place.It then takes me ages to try and find which are which.Is there any way I can ask Adobe to place them in numerical order,as they appear in My Pictures.
Thankyou.

At the bottom of the window where the thumbnails appear, you should have two buttons, one is the sort criteria. Click on this, and a list of sort options should appear.

Gary

Thanks,Gary,will have a try later.

Have just been into Adobe,but cannot see the 2 buttons.There is the little box at the side which says "more" when one has the thumbnails displayed,where one can delete etc,perhaps I am looking in the wrong place.

Last edited:
Hi Christine,

If yours is like mine, the buttons have a habit of disappearing off the bottom of the screen. If you maximise the browser window, not the main window, then they should appear at the bottom of the screen.

Gary

Thanks,Gary,will try again.May I just ask,which is the browser window?,is it the one where the thumbnails appear?.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back