• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wing tagged marsh harrier (1 Viewer)

Paul Eele

I have recently seen a bird roosting in the reedbed at Titchwell RSPB reserve with green wings tags and a black A7. Looking on the colour ringing website there are no projects that this bird seems to fit.
Has anyone out there got any ideas?

Many thanks

Paul

Hi

This is a Hawk & Owl Trust bird from North Norfolk, they're doing a partner project with the Swale Wader Group project in Kent - I'll send you a private message with my email address and if you let me have yours I'll pass it on to the appropriate people.

Cheers

Tim Ball

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back