• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Maybe a Im Brown Booby Herring Cove Provincetown Ma (1 Viewer)

sja68

We were at the beach tonight looking for the Imm Brown Booby that has been spotted at Herring Cove. We saw something white off shore and watched as the bird was floating on it's back. I don't know if that is a typical behavior and the next thing that happend was some woman on the shore went to the water got the bird an put it on the beach. When she put him on the beach a bunch of fish came out of his mouth. It was still on the beach when I left. I don't know if it's sick. They were trying to reach a park ranger.

Is this a Brown Booby or some other seabird?

Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_5856.JPG
    IMG_5856.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5858.JPG
    IMG_5858.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5873.JPG
    IMG_5873.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5881.JPG
    IMG_5881.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5990.JPG
    IMG_5990.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 78
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back