• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or was it subject to the Argyle Street parabola?
The variation allows for a maximum of two nudges but only if the run of play is with the poke holder.

Agreed, although by stating this article, under its own definition, it renders your statement as null and void.

Agreed, although by stating this article, under its own definition, it renders your statement as null and void.

However , as defined in Stovold’s. All WC postcodes count double, but cannot be followed by a consecutive WC code. Crescents are wild as rule 42 is of course suspended.

However , as defined in Stovold’s. All WC postcodes count double, but cannot be followed by a consecutive WC code. Crescents are wild as rule 42 is of course suspended.

My understanding is that the primary rules are as stated by The Little Book of Mornington Crescent (2001), thus superseding any stated in Stovolds. However, if Rule 42 is suspended, that infers that Stovolds is in use, defeating any counter agreement previously undermined by any move stating as such in the former.

My understanding is that the primary rules are as stated by The Little Book of Mornington Crescent (2001), thus superseding any stated in Stovolds. However, if Rule 42 is suspended, that infers that Stovolds is in use, defeating any counter agreement previously undermined by any move stating as such in the former.

Does that allow for Hugo’s 2nd stratagem where moves across consecutive rows are prohibited unless you’re in Knip?

Does that allow for Hugo’s 2nd stratagem where moves across consecutive rows are prohibited unless you’re in Knip?

You haven't defined an outcome for the 2nd level of play. The normal move for consecutive rows is also timebound, although this may be suspended for leap years if you wish to try rolling a 6.

You haven't defined an outcome for the 2nd level of play. The normal move for consecutive rows is also timebound, although this may be suspended for leap years if you wish to try rolling a 6.

Surely that ignores Moreton’s 2nd parallel rule where if two parallel moves follow consecutively, the order of play is automatically reversed. Rule 7 is also reinstated.

Surely that ignores Moreton’s 2nd parallel rule where if two parallel moves follow consecutively, the order of play is automatically reversed. Rule 7 is also reinstated.

In that case I wish to play my Novices Joker and hereby give notice of my intention to overrule any decision made pertaining to the outcome arisen from the eventual winner's final move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back