• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

cameralandny reputable? (2 Viewers)

I've been buying from them since 2002. Keep an eye on their demos and other specials. Sometimes their deals are too good to pass up - even if you don't need it!

I got a PM over the weekend. Doug wanted my address because he had a freebie box to send to me. At least he listens to gripes. :) We'll see if he sends me some coffee. If not I'll be back to complain some more. ;)

On a more serious note. My binoculars came quickly and were just as described and in the correct box with all the paperwork.

Chad

For my own part, thanks to Doug and Neil, I have acquired an unmentionable (to my wife) number of really excellent binoculars, two hats and an addiction to Java Cabana Cafe Pilon.

I got the package today. It had the hat and a bag of coffee. But wait, there's more! Not only did I get the hat and the bag of coffee, but I also got a Camera Land t-shirt and a coffee mug.

So in answer to the O.P.s question, Yes, cameralandny is a reputable company.

Chad

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back