• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Very busy at the bird feeder today! (2 Viewers)

So far at my work place i have had Blackbird, House sparrow ( M,F ), Woodpigeon,Yellowhammer ( M,F ),Chaffinch,Great tit and blue tit, wonder what will come next??

Hampers came round this morning for the Mealy Redpoll, typical no show..... but he did see the new garden record count of.......... 3 male Reed Bunting

Well pleased :t:B :)

Hi guys I'm still alive! Have hurt my ankle so have been working on recovering that and haven't seen much of the garden latley. All the regulars have still been in though, with a nice surprise of a returning Jay over the weekend :)

Spring must be coming the Starlings are back taking all the food. Have also seen Thrushes in the mud maybe getting nests ready?

We are having 2 LTTs coming together every few minutes, thinking maybe a pair;)

The nest boxes are all being inspected by the bird population now as well.

I agree! I think spring is on it's way! My two black capped chickadee's came back yesterday and have been hitting the sunflower feeders up all day! It's been a while since I've posted, so I'll have to catch up on this thread! Happy birding everyone!

First house finch at the feeder in months. They are year-round birds but I guess are not very common. For some reason they seem to be rare at my house.

Lovely Canary pictures. Bet it brightened up your day.

CB

It certainly outshone the robins and dunnocks! but only for a little while. and two minutes later the local Sprawk was about in the sky so I hope it's days aren't numbered! Just an escapee I'm sure but would be lovely to see it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back