• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

yosemites review finally... (1 Viewer)

nctexasbirder

young birder
first off they are nice and compact, probably would be excellent to use in car whilst sitting in the passenger seat(of course!), they feel as solid as any other binocular, but nice and lightweight, perfect for my size! I did not notice the 6x much, since i was in the store. good resolution in that particular tester and bright....excellent eye relief as i wear glasses....focus wheel a little too near my fingers, they intersect a little margin, but no problem there...quick focusing...probably the best binoculars for......the suprisingly low price of $84! only at Academy Sports and Outdoors, the dumbest store around! 3:) just kidding, Academy is the only optics store around here, not counting camera shops....so i am thankful! I think i will like these...as soon as i get them!

nctexasbirder said:
first off they are nice and compact, probably would be excellent to use in car whilst sitting in the passenger seat(of course!), they feel as solid as any other binocular, but nice and lightweight, perfect for my size! I did not notice the 6x much, since i was in the store. good resolution in that particular tester and bright....excellent eye relief as i wear glasses....focus wheel a little too near my fingers, they intersect a little margin, but no problem there...quick focusing...probably the best binoculars for......the suprisingly low price of $84! only at Academy Sports and Outdoors, the dumbest store around! 3:) just kidding, Academy is the only optics store around here, not counting camera shops....so i am thankful! I think i will like these...as soon as i get them!

also i know my nieces and nephews would love these binoculars! they have been wanting to take my other pair home with them... 3:)

thought the price tag might be stiff to adults that know nothing about optics....not to mention buying each child one! maybe if it were an only child... 3:)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back