• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

DMW-LA3 or DMW-LA3 E adaptor? (1 Viewer)

Very strange. I want one too so I will have to be careful. I've just checked the glossy Optionals pics that came with my FZ28 and it's a LA3 without the 3 and it is straight sided like the one from purely gadgets. Previous research Ive done though quoted LA3 E! Given the difference in price and design you are right to be cautious. Will post if I find out anymore. Sorry not much help for you but YOU have helped me.

Very strange. I want one too so I will have to be careful. I've just checked the glossy Optionals pics that came with my FZ28 and it's a LA3 without the 3 and it is straight sided like the one from purely gadgets. Previous research Ive done though quoted LA3 E! Given the difference in price and design you are right to be cautious. Will post if I find out anymore. Sorry not much help for you but YOU have helped me.

Lol - I thought it straight-forward. Perhaps some of the owners can chip in? Is there a difference or was the wrong picture used maybe?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back