• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Camera & Metz Flash Unit. (1 Viewer)

shezza

Hi all, I have an SX 50 and a Metz 44 AF-1 I may be missing something but I thought if I were to put the camera on auto and the flash on TTL the exposure would be spot on, but thats not the case. The pics are as though flash has not been used!! Any ideas.

Hi,

Check your menu under flash is there a setting to turn your hot shoe on or is your Metz 44 for a Canon?

Best
Mike

Metz is for Cannon. The flash flashes when the camera is on auto, but the exposure is as if no flash was used. If I put the camera and the settings on manual the exposure is ok on manual

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back