• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

7dayshop memory cards (1 Viewer)

Mahsleb

Hi all, anyone using these cards and are they any good?
They seem to get decent reviews
At roughly a third of the price of Sandisk equivalent they seem to be good value
I usually use the same card all the time (8gb Sandisk extreme) but need some extra memory for a holiday
My 1Ds mk2 is slow writing to memory so i don't need a superfast card

thanks

Can't say I have but I bought a 16GB SanDisk memory card from them and it only read 8GB in two 7D's & a 40D. After formatting several times it finally read 16GB. I sent it back. Not saying it wasn't a genuine SanDisk but there are too many fake cards about to take the chance.

As for the 'genuine' 7Dayshop cards I notice it says 300x on the card and 150x on the blurb which I'm sure you know, is painfully slow.

Must admit I am no expert on how quick these cards perform but I have bought them in the past and have never had any trouble when using them.

I tried a 16gb 7dayshop flashcard, could not get it to work. They were very good and replaced it straight away, with another that did not work!! They refunded me without any problem.
From the good reviews can only assume I hit a bad batch.
John

Not tried the 16gb but have been using the 8gb with no problems.
Have been using 7 day shop for a few years now for memory sticks, printer ink, photo paper, camera accessories etc and have not any problems to date.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back