• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Best Custom Settings For Bird Photos? (1 Viewer)

jeen1965

How do you set the cameras custom setting for the best bird photos on this camera? I generally use auto or sports mode but would like to get the best settings to take bird photos but don't know how you go about doing it and what settings to use.-thanks

Page 16 of the giant SX50 topic has some basic settings discussions. A bit before and after page 16 too.

Because some of us are using 40 posts per page and others are using the default 25, it might be a good idea to also mention the number of the interesting post(s)

Niels

Because some of us are using 40 posts per page and others are using the default 25, it might be a good idea to also mention the number of the interesting post(s)

Niels

Ah. Post 389 is a good place to go and then read a couple pages before and after.

Thanks-
The link for custom settings was a big help. The manual didn't seem to explain it that well. Now I can take my time getting some opinions on the best settings with the appropriate threads.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back