• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

rode side birding (1 Viewer)

hello i was in chicago on vacation 2 weeks ago and it was beatiful , in lincoln park was a butterfly and bird museum and lots of redwinged blackbirds in the park funny birdsong , grey squirrels admiral butterflies viceroys ,huge dragonflies , we dont have them so big in sweden where i live and the butterflies too so big like small birds maybee those where hummingbirds ii heard about a place called the magic hedge where there would bee lots of migrational birds,i want to come back another time to see more birds in chicagoland. hi from johnnyb39.in sweden stockholm.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back