• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

how goods the original MM (1 Viewer)

deansmith

ive been hoping for a while to get a mighty midget 2 scope but i never have the cash, so thinking of trying to get one of the original mighty midget scopes

the mm2 gets a good review in birdwatching small scopes test but i cant find any reviews for the original probs a bit too old would be using the stock zoom eyepeice are they any good ?

DS

The original MM scopes do not have interchangable eyepeices, the focusing is done on the eyepeice. It's a decent little scope, I had the 60mm version for a while and was very impressed with the image it gave.

A quick internet search suggests that there are some good deals on the mark 2 at the moment, especially the ED version

how much is one of them worth nowadays ? the orginal mm that is i was hoping i could pick one up for around half what a mm2 and eyepiece would cost il admit i dont know a massive amount about scopes and what there worth but not being able to find out what one cost new i dont know what a decent 2nd hand price is

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back