• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help please (1 Viewer)

gemcoleman

Hi
I have a bird in my garden that cannot fly and I can't tell what it is, or if it's a fledgling or injured adult. The bird was found by our cat so may be injured but no signs of injury other than it can't fly. No sign of it being fed by parents though (this happened last night and no sign of parents up until now). I'll attach some pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 75
That's interesting. We do have a lot of robins about. It's eaten some bread and is hopping about ok. Do you reckon it's best left alone? Thank you for your help!

Best put somewhere out of reach of the cat where the parents can find it. If you want to give it some food then meal-worms would be much better than bread.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back