• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Problems printing from 40D (1 Viewer)

briwig

evening members,just bought a 40D and been out today photographing green woodpeckers,processed an image(slight sharpening)and printed,but the image is vivid green on various parts(back of the bird,tree trunk,and background).Tried a unprocessed image,same thing.Printer is a epsom 1290s no problem with inks(original inks),colour preferance is adobe on both camera and computer,images are shot in raw and processed in DPP and moved to CS2.No problems before I bought 40D (30D before)but cannot try 30D because its been sold,is it something to do with the camera????????? any help appreciated Brian. (forgot to add that the images look o.k. on the sceen)

The only thing I can think of is to question which picture style is set in camera. If its standard then I think the 40D will produce quite highly saturated, contrasty images and maybe this is causing the problem.
Could you alter the picture style to neutral or faithful and see what happens.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back