• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tropical birding pretty much anywhere summer 2018 (1 Viewer)

the wicker man

Hiya - Looking for someone to travel with/organise a trip with this summer. Pretty much any time from second week of July till second week of September. Let me know if you have anything planned or are just wanting to go somewhere. I'm considering Sulawesi/Halmahera but the price is prohibitive on my own.

Mike

Hiya - change of plan - looks like Colombia now in July/August. Would you be interested? PM me if you are - here's the tour - http://colombianproject.com/andean-ranges-eastern-central-western-inter-andean-valleys-15-days/ should be very good!

Sorry, could probably have swung a week or so in Indonesia in September with the domestic authorities, but not Colombia! Which is a shame because that looks like a sweet tour.

I won't be hitting South America again until 2019 (hopefully)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back