• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

West Papua September 2018 (1 Viewer)

pcn1

I am looking to find a couple more birders to make up a group of four visiting West Papua this September for a 4 week birding trip. This could possibly be extended to a maximum of four people.

This is being arranged with Shita from the Papua Bird club.
Planned itinerary is

Biak
Numfor
Arfaks
Nimbokrang
Habema valley
Waigeo.

The small group should enable us all to get into the various hides with ease rather than take turns as larger groups have to. We will be targeting all the local specials as well as scarcer more widespread species. Although not a cheap trip it will still work out significantly less than standard tour companies.

Please let me know if you are, or know anyone who might be interested
All the best
Paul Noakes

This is a trip I am very keen to do but I can't until 2019. In the event you postpone I would wish to discuss joining you. But your sake I hope the trip proceeds this year! Frank Smith

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back