• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where in Uk sells Pentax 65 (1 Viewer)

Pluvius said:
Where in Uk can you buy pentax 65m . At B+H inyou can buy body plus really good eyepiece for £470.

I bought one from Ace Cameras. They ordered it as a special, it arrived within a week. They can supply angled or straight.

possum

Thanks I have seen that Ace can get one but they are asking so much more than the US ie £420 for body and 200 for zoom eyepiece. Whereas b+h are asking £468 for body and an XW eyepiece. Maybe I will have to go B+H route.

pf 65

Pluvius said:
Thanks I have seen that Ace can get one but they are asking so much more than the US ie £420 for body and 200 for zoom eyepiece. Whereas b+h are asking £468 for body and an XW eyepiece. Maybe I will have to go B+H route.

Try adorama .Ipaid about $650 for scope & EP.i would think about the vixen or orion EP,S [SAME ep] AS THE PENTAX IS HUGE .& the others are as good ,smaller & cheaper .Scope & EP about $650.
Brian

medinabrit said:
I got my pentax pf 80 A from that store . Doug is the guy i spoke to there .I can recommend them.
Brian.

I'll second that - both my PF80A scope and subsequently an XW20 EP came from Doug. Great price, great service.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back