• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Best birding sites in Tunisia? (1 Viewer)

James Thomas

Congratulations to any Tunisians on what seems a fairly popular regime change. Would hope things will settle down fairly quickly but imagine we can expect some good prices there this summer. Been to El Kantaoui before, best areas for July/August?

Yeah, and me too!

We're off to Zarsis this summer. Doubt there will be much to see bird-wise at that time of the year, but will either get a car for a few days or hire a Taxi and go and have a look see.

Oh and yes...nice one Tunisians. You have my upmost respect. Am looking forward to shaking some hands and smiling with you.

Roll on

dave...

Ah well, seems like it's just me and thee Jim.

I kinda like them odds.

So, finding Fulvous Babbler, Bulbul, Scrub Warbler and Mourning Wheatear etc will be down to our abilities. Will happily leave the true birders surrounding some landfill site at the arse end of London, trying to convince themselves they've seen a dodgy Gull :)

Shall report back at the end of August.

Top Birding

dave...

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back