• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New field studies (1 Viewer)

Your comments are always welcome and motivate me a lot! Hadn`t a lot of time to be outdoors lately, except of a couple of days visiting a water-reserve close to the city of Munich , but due to lack of time I had to work quickly and here are the results, Bic pen & Faber Castell Pitt artist pen gray tone...

Attachments

• Common-sandpiper.jpg
    Common-sandpiper.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 64
  • garganey-female.jpg
    garganey-female.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Great-crested-Grebe (2).jpg
    Great-crested-Grebe (2).jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Little-grebe.jpg
    Little-grebe.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Wood-sandpiper.jpg
    Wood-sandpiper.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
And a second set of drawings & a watercolour of the Tawny owl in Nymphenburg park in Munich painted on location few days ago..

Attachments

• COCKATIEL-img509.jpg
    COCKATIEL-img509.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Wood-pigeon (3).jpg
    Wood-pigeon (3).jpg
    87 KB · Views: 52
  • Tawny-owl-September-2014.jpg
    Tawny-owl-September-2014.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 102
I've been missing out clearly! Your mammals are just marvellous! Great stuff! From your last sets of birds my favourites are the Wood Sandpiper studies and, of course, the Tawny Owl watercolour... All stunning as usual!

Since I haven`t been outdoors for ages, I`m uploading a study of a falconers Peregrine sketched from life, few months ago, at a "Wildpark" close to Munich, Bic pen.

Attachments

• Peregrine-falcon-poing.jpg
    Peregrine-falcon-poing.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 66
Falcon life studies

Few of my latest life studies, all falcons sketched at the same Wildpark as the latest Peregrine, few days ago using Bic pen.

Attachments

• peregrine-calling.jpg
    peregrine-calling.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Wanderfalke-Pila.jpg
    Wanderfalke-Pila.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 128
  • sakerfalke-detail-Bic-pen.jpg
    sakerfalke-detail-Bic-pen.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 113
  • sakerfalcon-detail.jpg
    sakerfalcon-detail.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 110
Thank you all once again! Attached, this time a couple of carrion crow studies I did lately..

Attachments

• Carrion-crow-2015.jpg
    Carrion-crow-2015.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Carrion-crow-frontal-2015.jpg
    Carrion-crow-frontal-2015.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 119
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back