• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon P310 & FSB-8 adapter (1 Viewer)

duncan1

I've been trying to get a FSB 8 adapter to fit my P310 onto my Fieldscope for months.
Stores like Adorama still advertise but then advise that they are waiting on the suppliers (they maintain no update available).To the best of my knowledge, this has been going on for at least six months - really! Eagle Optics no longer seem to deal with Nikon & B&H no longer advertise this adapter.
Q. Do any of the members know of a location that still have them or heard if these are still for sale? (worldwide)??

Thanks for any advice
Duncan

PS. Nikon still have the FSB-8 on their website but have not bothered to reply to my enquiries - hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hi Jan. Thank you so much. I have just sent them an email (Google Translate) see if they can ship to BC. Again thanks for your assistance - happy birdiing.
Duncan

Order from Amazon Japan. Click the "see this page in English" link at the top right and you can set up an account in English. There IS a country shipping restriction for this adapter BUT you can use a forwarding service called TENSO.COM.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back