• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where am I? (2 Viewers)

I usually have to look at these kind of photos quite a while to pick out the bird, but this time I saw it right off even before I enlarged the photo from the thumbnail!

Still too easy?

Outstanding view from the Ptarmigan restaurant;) Do you need the species or are you lot too good?:eek!:

Attachments

• IMG_5501.JPG
    IMG_5501.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 419
Too easy or too hard? Where am I and what is the species. Taken at Rhossili, South Wales today.

Attachments

• IMG_7564.JPG
    IMG_7564.JPG
    285.2 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
I'm quite sure I know what sort of hijinks this image involves without looking at it properly...no thanks I had a hard enough time finding them in my own images sometimes!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back