• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bull finches (1 Viewer)

Chkm8

Photographing a wedding at the weekend. Looked out the window at the brides house to see 2 Bullfinches in the garden. The bride nor the make up artist were impressed no matter how many times I told them how rare they were. Still I got a kick out of it. Hadn't seen any in years.

Yeah, Bullfinch, isn't the most romantic sounding bird to provoke everlasting memories of her happiest day!!
Could have been worse I suppose.

(I once saw a Black Redstart from the office window, and tried to impress on a colleague, who supported Ipswich Town, that Black Redstarts were as unusual as Ipswich winning the cup.. That didn't go down too well either!)

Lol bet not.
Not sure what she was least impressed with. Me making a fuss of the Bullfinches or the do you mind if I stop covering the make up shots to try and get a few of the birds lol.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back