• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nerds! UK Big Year 2018 (1 Viewer)

Good to see people reading threads as usual...

Oh, I read the thread! I looked at Ben's page and (like others pointed out), thought that it didn't seem that serious a year-list attempt. Furthermore (on the subject of threads), Ben has posted another thread where he is arranging a trip to Cape Verde soon; which isn't the best method for achieving a good UK year list..... so I thought, surely McMadd can't mean Ben, and that it must relate to someone else who's actually really trying.... ;)

Oh, I read the thread! I looked at Ben's page and (like others pointed out), thought that it didn't seem that serious a year-list attempt. Furthermore (on the subject of threads), Ben has posted another thread where he is arranging a trip to Cape Verde soon; which isn't the best method for achieving a good UK year list..... so I thought, surely McMadd can't mean Ben, and that it must relate to someone else who's actually really trying.... ;)

McMadd is really trying ... ;)

McMadd is really trying ... ;)

McMadd couldn't give two hoots about silly sods racing around the UK to see birds they've already seen but I found you a 2018 big year to keep you enthralled until another one appears...be grateful people ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back