• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canon 100-400 Mk2 Zoom Adjustment Ring (1 Viewer)

telejd

A question for anyone who has this lens, when the ring is set to fully tight should it be locked so the zoom can't be moved or just tight on the resistance?
When I bought the lens a few weeks ago I may be wrong, but I'm sure the ring would lock tight but now in the fully tight position it can still be moved
The lens doesn't creep but I'm concerned that if it has loosened off in a short space of time will it ultimately loose off altogether

Has anyone had the same experience?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back