• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ethiopia - Feb 2011 (1 Viewer)

Paul Higson

Looking for one/two folk to help fill a 4x4 for a trip around Ethiopia in Feb 2011.

Car and driver/guide booked. Adventure starts at Addis airport c. 07.30 am 12th Feb and we return there the evening of the 28th Feb.

Meeting up with a mate - Roger Skeen -who is currently in Uganda, and we will be doing the "Endem" route, camping/hotels as and where appropriate.

Roger is a dawn to dusk birder, then starts on the Owls and Nightjars.....I bird in a more relaxed way - the hours of darkness are for beer, pool and sleep... not necessarily in that order

So, if in any way interested, please PM me, and I can let you know more.

Cheers, B :) B :)

Paul

Whilst I am at it - in old trip reports to Ethiopia, mention is made of Ethiopian Bird recordings by Steve Smith (1996).

Does anyone know if this is still available/digitised?, or if they happen to have a copy would they consider lending/selling it to me?

Cheers,

Paul

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back